Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Monday, May 2, 2016

Blog Archive - Christmas Star Pillow Finish

Last November I shared this star block I made from a tutorial Alyce had shared on this blog.  The next week I finished up the pillow that I made, but never linked up with Sew Cute Tuesday to show the finish. So, to follow this week's theme of "Home," here is what I wrote about it back then.

I bought a charm pack and some yardage of Kate Spain's Jingle fabric earlier this fall, and saw Blossom Heart Quilt's tutorial earlier this week for her Christmas Star pillow.  I already posted about making the basic star block, but have now finished the pillow, and here it is!  I love it on the red Ikea chair in my living room.  It may not get put away after Christmas is over!


And, sure enough, I never have put this pillow away!  It's still out on my red chair - keeping Christmas in my heart and home all year round! 

No comments: